Thursday, February 18, 2010

Things I ♥ Thursday



I know it's a little late on a Thursday to post, but I just got these in the mail and I was dying to share. Of course part of being consistent with living healthy is holding yourself accountable, and one thing that helps with that is writing down everything you eat. It's not a good idea to add up the sodium and calories in your head - that's were I get in trouble. I hate to use the term "food journal," just a little too "Oprah" for me. I also like to keep up with some other random things such as appointments, physical activity, and some of Finn's milestones. I am also supposed to take my heart rate, blood pressure, and temperature every morning and evening. Obviously, I've been slacking a bit on that. Anyway, these are made by Moleskine, so you know they are good stuff. I guess that I didn't read the part that said 3.5 x 5.5, but that's even better for keeping in my purse. I used an internet photo because it displayed all of the aspects so well. There is one page per date and one line/space per hour. I'll keep you updated on how well they work!